Please read the below carefully before registering for a webinar, online meeting, online or virtual event or similar event (collectively “Event”) hosted by ProSciento, Inc. (“ProSciento”). These Online Event Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern your registration for, access to and use of the Event. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you may not register for or attend the Event.
If you are a resident of the EEA, then these Terms also are subject to the Notice to European Users.
If you are a resident of California, then these Terms also are subject to the California Consumer Protection Act Privacy Notice.
2. Acknowledgement and Consent. The Event will be recorded live and made publicly available to viewers following the Event on ProSciento’s websites and in other marketing materials. By recording the Event, any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the Event may be recorded, including, without limitation, any communication or information transmitted during the Event, such as voice data, live instant messaging data, names or usernames, images, screen content, video feeds, presentations and other Event content captured by the recording (collectively, “Event Content”).
By attending the Event, you acknowledge, agree and consent to the recording of the Event and the collection, use, recording and display of all Event Content.
Additionally, the Event may enable you to participate in the Event through your personal device’s microphone and/or camera. If you do not wish to participate in the Event through your personal device’s microphone and/or camera, then you must turn off your microphone and/or camera, as applicable.
Event participation may require you to configure your software settings on your web-device upon first use or require you to download software for your operating system. Please note that this may require administrator privileges on your computer to be able to manually install software.
3. Consent to Contact. By registering for the Event, you acknowledge, agree and consent to ProSciento’s use of your registration information, including your name and e-mail address, along with any Event Content to contact you for promotional, marketing and other purposes, including to share information about current and future Events of ProSciento.
4. Intellectual Property. The Event, including without limitation, all Event Content and the trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights of ProSciento and its licensors are, and shall remain the exclusive property of ProSciento and its licensors, as applicable. You agree not to copy, record, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of the materials shown, displayed or shared (including any Event Content) during or in connection with the Event without ProSciento’s prior written consent. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of registering, accessing or attending the Event. All rights not granted under these Terms are expressly reserved by ProSciento and its applicable licensors.
5. Disclaimers. The views expressed by any speaker, presenter, participant or other third party in the Event are those of such speaker, presenter, participant or third party and not, necessarily, of ProSciento. By registering for the Event, you acknowledge and agree that the information and materials contained in the Event may contain inaccuracies or errors. No warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, are given by ProSciento with respect to any information, data, content, materials or Event Content or any use thereof, all of which is provided on an “AS IS” basis. ProSciento hereby expressly disclaims all such warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and accuracy, and any warranties arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the presentation of any material, content, information or Event Content by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply ProSciento’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organization. Any such material, content, information or Event Content presented by a third party in any format in an Event is for informational purposes only.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall ProSciento be liable to you, any other participant in an Event or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, under any theory of liability, in connection with these Terms, the Event or the subject matter hereof, even if ProSciento has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding anything herein the contrary, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall ProSciento or its agents, staff, personnel, experts and affiliates have any liability for any loss, claim or damage, cost or expense, whether arising in tort (including negligence) or otherwise, suffered in connection with the Event, including, without limitation, your access to, participation in or use of the Event or the Event Materials.
7. Changes. ProSciento may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice: (a) revise these Terms; (b) modify the Event and/or Event Content at any time; and/or (c) discontinue the Event and/or Event Content at any time. ProSciento will post any revisions to these Terms to its website, and the revisions shall be effective immediately upon such posting. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of any revisions. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Event and/or Event Content following notice of any revision, you shall acknowledge, agree and accept any such revision and abide by any such revision.
By registering for and accessing the Event, you consent to the above Terms.
Last Revised May 10, 2022